Welcome to Preston Community Association, Inc.The Preston Community Association Inc. (PCA) is a homeowners association comprised of thirty five subdivisions with 1291 members or homes. For a list of the subdivisions, please go to our Community Pages tab. The association is governed by a seven member elected volunteer board guided by a set of covenants and bylaws.
The mission of the PCA is the continued preservation, improvement and enhancement of the community. As Preston is now well established, this mission becomes increasingly important. The responsibility of the PCA includes an annual operating budget of over $500,000 for the ongoing maintenance and capital improvement of…
- Over 700,000 square feet of turf
- Over 232,000 square feet of ground cover, flower beds, trees and shrubs
- 60 island medians in and around Preston including a few medians on High House Road and Cary Parkway
- Two gazebo's
- 76 Entrance and subdivision monuments with over 15,000 square feet of brick and mortar, 100 limestone caps and 85 spotlights
- Two ponds (with dams), one playground and one fishing dock
The PCA also represents the community’s interests to the other Preston homeowners associations, Prestonwood Country Club, the Towns of Cary and Morrisville, the North Carolina Department of Transportation and other jurisdictional agencies that may affect our community.
The PCA welcomes and seeks input from our members, constituents and is committed to an open and responsive communication on behalf of our community.
Get the App!
- Text nabr to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for Nabr Network in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Jul 12, 2021
Street Paving and Curb Repairs in Preston
Jun 29, 2021
School Themed Signage Reminder
Mar 10, 2021
Spring Lawn & Pruning Reminder